FabFitFun – you’ve heard of it, right? If not, I’ve got your back!
FabFitFun is so amazing for a number of reasons. When you sign up, for get $200 of products for ONLY $49.99. Sounds amazing, right? And guess what? It gets better! You can actually get the next seasonal box for only $39.99 when you use promo code SPRINGTIME on your first box!
I just received by first FabFitFun box (c/o) and am completely and totally blown away! I had heard nothing but incredible things about the FFF box, but my expectations were surpassed!
Let’s dive into the fab, the fit and the fun stuff!
First of all, I thought the box was adorable! The orange and pink are such springtime colors!
The presentation is so eye-catching! Open the box, peal open the tissue paper & wa-lah!
This box was full of fun surprises! I told you this exceeded my expectations!
What was inside? I’ll give you the details!
- Roundie, Gypsy 05 – Do you own a roundie? I do now! I can’t wait to take this to the beach or the park! (Retail Price: $50)
- Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray, Briogeo – A yummy smelling spray containing a blend of rosehip, argan & coconut oils. (Retail Price: $20)
- Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator, Dr. Brandt – Boy do I want to use this! A product for radiant and renewed skin? I’m in! (Retail Price: $79)
- Zip Pouch, Milly – I love the “Slay All Day” pouch! I can totally see myself tossing important items in here and taking it on-the-go! (Retail Price: $45)
- Hydrating + Face Mask, Karuna – Lately I’ve been all about the face masks! This hydrating face mask allows pores to absorb essential nutrients and nourishing ingredients! (Retail Price: $28)
- Deep Red Lip Kit, Realher – I haven’t tried the Kylie Lip Kit, but I’m so excited to try this lip kit! It’s a trio: lipstick, lip gloss and lip liner! (Retail Price: $48)
- “Joshua Tree” Cage Bracelet, Emerald Duv – This bracelet is so simple and so stunning! I know it can totally complete any look. I’ll have to share when I wear this! (Retail Price: $80)
- Nail Polish Set, Deborah Lippmann – I’m someone who loves having my nails painted. These colors are super fun and perfect for spring and summer! (Retail Price: $19)
- Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies, Nature’s Bounty – I’m all about strawberries! These gummies are for your hair, skin and nails! They have a delicious taste! (Sponsored item tossed in)
Overall Opinion: 10/10! I was beyond impressed with this box and already am so excited for next season’s box! This box has a retail value of $369! Say what?! FabFitFun boxes are always amazing quality& full of amazing products!
Until the next page,
Thank you, FabFitFun for providing me (c/o) the Spring box! I pinky promise all opinions above are my own.