White Summer Dress

I’m guilty. I have a thing for white clothes, especially white clothes with lace detail. It’s as if I’m magnetically drawn to these pieces the second I walk into a store. I find myself constantly wanting to purchase white tops and dresses with elegant details. I guess it’s a good thing that I know what I like!

This is one of the million reasons I love summertime – bring on the white clothes! I get a decent tan during the summer, but I love wearing white and bright colors that compliment my skin tone during the warmer months!

Isn’t the neckline detail on this dress stunning? I also am a fan of the lace stripes that flow down the dress. Little details sure can make a difference in an overall look!

Also, I shared these shoes in an earlier post. If you’ve been paying attention you’ll remember that I said I planned on wearing them many times this season!

Outfit Details: Dress | Earrings | Purse | Shoes

I also think I could live in a dress 90% of the time (the other 10% being workout, comfy clothes). While this isn’t what actually happens, I have always loved dresses and think they’re so comfortable!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Please let me know if you find the perfect white summer dress! You’re always welcome to comment, email me or tag me on Instagram! Always remember you can never go wrong in a cute white dress!

Until the next page,

Allison Paige

You may also like